- 1.When I install GDocsDrive and start it for the first time, it redirects me to Google’s account sign in page, instead of directly asking me for my email and password. Why?
This is the recommended login method from Google for any third party product. You may experience some websites asking you to login using your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account without registration. This is called OAuth login (Wikipedia), which is still not commonly used on client apps yet. It is a much safer login standard, which can protect your credentials from being leaked to third parties.
- 2.After the 14-day free trial, what will happen to GDocsDrive without payment?
After the 14-day trial, you can still use GDocsDrive, but some features will be disabled until payment is received.
If you like this tool, please follow this link to purchase it.
- 3.Does GDocsDrive support 2-step verification accounts?
Sure, 2-step verification is well supported and encouraged.
- 4.Does GDocsDrive support Google Apps accounts?
Yes, you can use your Google Apps account with GDocsDrive, no matter whether you are an administrator or not.
- 5.How much online storage do I get through GDocsDrive?
GDocsDrive is just a software client for Google Docs, so all the online storage you use is from Google and we are not responsible for cloud storage.
Normally, Google offers 1GB free online storage for any free Google account, and you can extend your storage to any size with a relatively low price. To buy storage from Google, please visit https://www.google.com/accounts/PurchaseStorage
- 6.I have multiple Google accounts, how can I switch between them?
Select "Logout/switch account" from the File menu. GDocsDrive will revoke your current tokens and redirect you to the Google Account sign in web-page to login with another account.
- 7.How to buy a license for GDocsDrive?
You can select the main menu "Help"->"License Key...", then a license dialog will popup. If you haven't purchased the license, click the link "Click here to purchase a license key ", then the purchase page will open in your browser. After the purchase on the webpage through PayPal, you will almost immediately receive an email with a license key inside. Input the license key in the license dialog box and click the "License" button.
After successfully activating GDocsDrive, you can use it without any limitation